Compassionate Atlanta Family Law Attorney Protects Clients’ Interests
Advocating for clients facing divorce and other family law concerns in Georgia
Divorce and other family law matters can be especially challenging because they affect those you love the most. Since 2015, the Law Offices of Justin Chin LLC in Atlanta has helped clients address family concerns through aggressive advocacy and extensive knowledge of the relevant laws and courts. Our qualified family law attorney will listen to your concerns, learn about your goals and help create a strategy that will work towards the most favorable outcome possible.
Attorney provides divorce support to protect your rights and the needs of your children
If you are approaching a divorce, it’s vital to have a detailed understanding of the procedures and laws that govern marriage dissolution in Georgia. Our legal advocate delivers sound and knowledgeable guidance on key issues such as:
- Divorce — Georgia offers both at-fault divorces, which require proof of certain grounds such as adultery, and no-fault divorces, where the parties must only posit that the marriage is irretrievably broken. Our divorce attorney can protect your interests in either type of proceeding.
- Divorce mediation —Mr. Chin provides divorce mediation services where he acts as a neutral third party to help divorcing couples reach key agreements outside of court.
- Property division — While marital property is subject to equitable division between spouses in Georgia, this does not necessarily mean an even split. Our attorney has years of experience protecting the assets and financial security of his clients.
- Child custody and visitation — When and where will children live, and who makes decisions regarding the children’s upbringing? Our qualified family law attorney will advocate for the rights and wellbeing of you and your children.
- Child support — Financial support paid from one parent to another to help with the costs of raising minor children can be based on a variety of factors. Our legal team will help make sure that Georgia’s support guidelines are applied accurately and fairly.
- Alimony — When one spouse depends on the other financially, the family law courts might award temporary or permanent spousal support. Our attorney can outline your options and ensure you are treated fairly throughout this process.
We understand that, in addition to the emotional and legal challenges you face, divorce also brings financial strain. Our firm offers cost-effective rates to help our clients begin their next chapter successfully.
Skillful advisor helps you with other issues that impact your loved ones
Even a happy event where a father seeks to establish a lawful relationship with their children through legitimation can send a family through a complex legal maze. If one parent needs to prove paternity, the process can be more contentious.
Serious issues can arise in juvenile dependency cases where the courts must step in to ensure the care and protection of a child. Our firm provides support in all family law matters, including modification of custody and child support orders when changing conditions warrant.
Contact our Atlanta office to schedule your free consultation
At the Law Offices of Justin Chin LLC, our attorney represents the interests of clients in Douglas, Henry, Cobb, Gwinnett, DeKalb and Fulton Counties. We offer flexible scheduling to meet your needs. Contact our Atlanta office today at 404-857-4280 or online to schedule a free consultation.